We love our furry friends and know that a family holiday is not complete without our beloved animals. So we think that they should join in the fun and have set aside our ground floor rooms to accommodate a holiday with pets. We also like to maintain our impeccably clean rooms so charge a nominal fee of $30 a stay for pets so we can shampoo the carpets regularly in these rooms. We do ask that you abide by some fairly straightforward and common sense rules when staying with pets in our rooms so please read our Pet Propriety information sheet before you stay.
When you book you MUST let us know so we can allocate one of our pet friendly rooms. All our ground floor rooms are suitable but the first floor rooms are not. Please do not leave your pet unattended in the room.
Please ensure that before your arrival…
- Your pet is impeccably clean
- Your pet has been treated for fleas and ticks – this area is renowned for paralysis ticks
- Your pet has identity tags with your mobile number and is microchipped
Please ensure that you bring the following…
- Bedding for your pet
- Food and water bowls
- Their own beach towel
- Their favourite toy
Please ensure that during your stay your pet…
- Is on a leash in public areas – the pool and Whale Garden are not a free range areas
- You clean up after your pet should they relieve themselves on the property – we are happy to supply a doggie doo doo bag
- Doesn’t bark or carry on – especially after hours
- Refrains from jumping/sleeping on the furniture and bedding
- Has romps on the beach, followed by a good hosing down and drying before coming back to their room
Please ensure that if there is any mishap that you advise reception so we can discuss any associated repair or extra cleaning costs incurred.